"ClojureBridge aims to increase diversity within the Clojure community by offering free, beginner-friendly Clojure programming workshops for women." - clojurebridge.org
Introduce under-represented groups to programming, even if members currently work in non-technical roles.
- Teach Clojure basics
- Introduce functional programming
- Make it fun and safe to learn!
- Give workshop participants the resources, a group, and a path to keep learning
- Have a party
As a Student
- Learn the ClojureBridge curriculum.
- Work with fellow students and TAs to build a learning plan.
Reach out to us if you are interested in being a student.
As a Teacher/TA/Mentor
- Reflect what it's like to be a beginner again - can be eye opening to our hidden biases.
- A chance to learn and support one another.
- A chance to become an ally, or at least see things from a different perspective.
What We Need Help With
- Teaching and testing beginner, intermediate, and advanced curriculum.
- Help promote life-long learning through mentorship.
Reach Out to Us